Orthosis for the individually individual functional treatment
Immobilises the elbow by fixing the upper an lower arm
Flexion and extension stops in 10° steps (0° to 120°)
Open all the Velcro straps and put the brace on so that its joint lies directly over the lateral epicondyle. You can adjust the length of the arm rest with the two screws on the forearm splint.
First close the two lower arm belts, then the upper arm belts.
Guide one end of the neck strap through the ring on the arm cuff and fasten the Velcro.
Pass the other end over your shoulder, guide it through the ring on the hand rest, and fasten the Velcro.
The neck pad can be adjusted individually, but it should lie over the middle of the shoulder. The pads can be trimmed to size with scissors if necessary.
Aluminum, PU foam, Cotton
Velcro fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the paddings and straps by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
Do not bleach.
Leave to dry naturally.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean.
With normal use, the hinge mechanism should not require any maintenance, but it can be lubricated with Teflon spray.
- For conservative treatment of elbow dislocation without secondary injuries
- Orthotic care for fractures of the medial or lateral epicondyles
- Postoperative care after prosthesis implanation
- For functional follow-up treatment of stable fractures of the distal humerus
- For temporary immobilisation after arthrolysis of the elbow
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00