medi CTS brace for immobilisation of the hand and fingers
The wrist and fingers can be immobilised day and night with the medi CTS wrist brace, while at the same time retaining full freedom of movement of the thumb. Unwanted movements, such as moving the wrist in the direction of the back of the hand (dorsiflexion), bending towards the palm of the hand (palmar flexion) and bending sideways (abduction and adduction), are prevented. The medi CTS is easy to put on thanks to the open construction and the integrated securing loops.
The wrist brace is suitable for all indications, in which immobilisation of the wrist and the fingers is necessary – for example:
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- tendinitis or tendovaginitis
- arthrosis in the wrist
- sprain (strain) of the wrist, the middle of the hand and the fingers
The effective immobilisation by the medi CTS relieves and stabilises the fingers and the wrist. This can prevent pain on unwanted movements, at night as well.
- Reduction of swelling, inflammation and pain by immobilisation of wrist and fingers
- Reduction of movement-related pain due to stabilisation of the wrist and fingers
How does it work?/Mode of action
medi CTS is a wrist brace with finger fixation for immobilisation.
All indications requiring immobilization of the wrist with finger fixation, such as:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Tendonitis, tenosynovitis
- Wrist arthrosis
- Distortions of the wrist, metacarpals and fingers
Unstable fractures of the hand
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00