medi Clavicle support Kidz: for positioning and immobilising the clavicle
medi Clavicle support Kidz was developed specially to fit children. Thanks to its soft material and padding, the clavicle support ensures a high level of comfort for young patients, whilst at the same time reliably fulfiling its function: positioning and immobilising the clavicle
The medi Clavicle support Kidz is used in indications requiring positioning and immobilisation of the clavicle, for example, following:
- Dislocations of the joint connecting the clavicle and the shoulder blade (acromioclavicular joint)
- Fractures of the joint connecting the clavicle and the shoulder blade (acromioclavicular fracture)
By gently holding the shoulder slightly back, medi Clavicle support Kidz is able to fix the shoulder girdle in position. This temporary immobilisation supports the healing process of the affected ligament structures and/or the bone: injured ligaments are stabilised. At the same time, the retention in a secure position can reduce movement-related pain, while the special design of the rucksack support can prevent pressure irritation in the injured area.
Besides its functionality, medi Clavicle support Kidz also convinces with its modern and child-friendly design in denim design.
- Safe and reliable fixation of the shoulder girdle
- Promotes correct union of the fractured bone by holding the shoulder back
medi Clavicle support Kidz is a clavicle support for positioning and immobilising the clavicle.
Polyester, cotton, polyamide
All indications which require positioning and immobilization of the collarbone for example following:
- Dislocations of the clavicle
- Sprains and fractures of the clavicle
- Constriction of the airways
- Compression of the vascular nerve bundle
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00