Internal rotation support - 0° abduction
The medi Arm fix is a shoulder immobilisation support. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin.
- Almost complete immobilisation of the shoulder and elbow joints
- Correction of malpositions with centring of the humeral head in the shoulder joint socket
- Pain relief both in conservative therapy as well as after surgical procedures
The medi Arm fix is a shoulder joint support for immobilising the shoulder in a defined position.
For all indications which require immobilisation of the shoulder joint with internal rotation support, such as:
- For conservative treatment for anterior dislocated shoulder / chronic anterior subluxation
- Following rotator cuff repair
- Separated shoulder (conservative, post-operative)
- Scapular fracture (conservative, post-operative)
- Proximal humeral head fracture (conservative, post-operative)
- All indications that require abduction and/or external rotation
- Nonsurgical and postoperative treatment of posterior shoulder luxation