Hyperextension brace with cantilever closing mechanism
medi 4C flex is a hyperextension brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the lumbar spine / thoracic spine and only on unbroken skin.
- Moveable hip bar for better comfort while sitting
- Available in 4 sizes with optional adjustments of the side bar length
- Easy to use with new developed button closer
- Width of chest bars is adjustable
- Also available as short version and ultrashort version
- Available with button or hook closer
The medi 4C flex is a brace for relieving load on the lumbar spine/thoracic spine (sagittal and frontal limitation of range of motion).
All indications that require partial load relief via correction of the lumbar/ thoracic vertebrae and sagittal and frontal limitation of the range of motion, such as:
- Stable vertebral body compression fractures of the middle and lower lumbar and thoracic spine
- Temporary postoperative immobilisation
- Conservative therapy for inoperable tumours and metastases of the spine, or as a post-operative aid should they be operable
- Axial stabilisation for osteoporotic sintering of the thoracic and lumbar spine
- Unstable fractures of the lumbar/ thoracic vertebrae with or without neurologic deficit.