Manumed wrist brace
The wrist can be immobilised with the Manumed wrist brace. To put the brace on, the user simply slips it over his hand and closes it by pulling the loops - the securing loops make donning easier. The aluminium splint can be moulded individually to the hand, if required. Manumed consists of breathable medi Airtex material and is thus pleasant to wear. The wrist brace is suitable in cases where it is necessary to immobilise the wrist, while at the same time retaining the full mobility of the fingers. These include, for example, sprains (strains), tendonitis (tendinitis) and tenosynovitis (tendovaginitis).
Manumed has two main functions: first it immobilises the wrist, thus reducing pain on movement. Second it relieves the wrist without limiting movement of the thumb and fingers.
- Reduction of swelling and inflammation due to immobilisation of the wrist
- Reduction of movement-related pain due to palmar stabilisation
Manumed is a wrist brace for immobilizing the wrist in at least two directions of mobilisation.
All indications which require the wrist to be immobilised for at least two directions of mobilisation whilst maintaining free finger movement, such as:
- Immobilisation for sprains
- Tendonitis, tendosynovitis
- After distal radius fracture (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Postoperative after triangular fibrocartilage complex repair
- Guyon‘s canal syndrome
Unstable fractures in the hand
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00