Treatment can only be successful if the Manumed T is worn consistently.
Instruction from trained personnel is required when the brace is put on for the first time. The premoulded aluminium splints can be taken out and easily moulded to different hand contours. Open all belts and slip your hand into the brace (the aluminium splint is at the bottom). Close the front traction belt and then the back traction belt. Then close the broad middle traction belt. This belt is attached by Velcro pads to the lower side of the brace and can be shifted before closing if necessary. Pull the thumb belt round the thumb.
Please close the Velcro fasteners before washing and remove the ortheses. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear. Wash the product by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
Do not bleach.
Leave to dry naturally.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean.
- Distortion of the wrist and / or thumb
- Postoperative fixation of the wrist and thumb
- Lesion of the ulnar collateral ligament of the basal joint of the thumb
- Tendinitis and tendinopathy of the wrist and / or thumb
- Inflammatory phases of rheumatic diseases
- Carpometacarpal joint arthrosis
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00