4-point rigid brace for treating injuries of the posterior cruciate ligament
M.4s PCL dynamic is a functional knee orthosis. The product allows the conservative or postoperative treatment of patients with a (partial) rupture of the posterior crucriate ligament.
- By actively exerting a force via the PCL protection pad the tibia is holding in the desired position
- Safe collateral stabilisation by rigid frame
- Extension and flexion limitation protects against damaging joint movements and relieves injured structures
- Optimal imitation of knee movement by using patented physioglide Hinge Technology
- extension limitation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°,
- flexion limitation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
How does it work?/Mode of action
M.4s PCL dynamic is a brace with a frame that is intended to reinforce and stabilise the knee joint using limitation of extension and flexion.
Avional, Polyamide, PU, Polyester
All indications that require physiological stabilisation and reinforcement of the knee joint and/or stress relief of the joint in at least two planes, such as:
- Following injury of the posterior cruciate ligament (conservative/ post-operative)
None known at present.
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00