- Optimal stabilisation using 4-point principle
- Safe collateral stabilisation by riged Frame
- Extension and flexion limitation protects against damaging joint movements and relieves injured structures
- Optimal immitation of Knee movement by using patented physioglide Hinge Technology
- Limitations: extension limitation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, flexion limitation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, (120° only M.4s), immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
M.4s comfort is a brace with a frame that is intended to reinforce and stabilise the knee joint using limitation of extension and flexion.
All indications that require physiological stabilisation and reinforcement of the knee joint and/or stress relief of the joint in at least two planes, such as:
- Following rupture of the cruciate ligament (conservative / post-operative)
- Following rupture of the collateral ligament (conservative / post-operative)
- For knee instability
- Following surgical intervention on the meniscus
- Following cartilage surgery
None known at present.
M.4s® comfort – Instructions for medical staff
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00