Functional rigid brace with extension / flexion limitation
The M.4 X-lock is a functional knee orthosis. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on intact skin.
- Reliable locking when fully extendes. As a result, axial loading is possible in the extended position
- The compression resulting from the pressure promotes the stability of the meniscus suture
- Due to the easy conversion during free movement, initial functional excercises are possible when the brace is not under a load
- Muscle atrophy is prevented
- Extension limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
- Flexion limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Immobilisation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
M.4 X-lock is a brace with a frame that is intended to reinforce and stabilise the knee joint using limitation of extension and flexion.
All indications requiring a physiological guidance and stabilization of the knee joint and / or relief of the joint in two directions such as:
- Meniscus intervention
- Cartilage surgery
- Meniscus refixation
- Postoperative after patellar or quadriceps tendon ruptures
- Postoperative after fractures of patella
- Restraint operations of the patella (e.g. MPFL reconstruction)
- Nonsurgical therapy of patellar dislocations
- Cruciate ligament ruptures (conservative / postoperative)
- Collateral ligament ruptures (conservative / postoperative)
- Knee instability
None known at present.