M.step® ankle brace for instability of the ankle
The M.step® brace has a light foam gel pad that adapts to the anatomical structures of the ankle, making an even pressure distribution possible. Thanks to the wide range of variants – from Standard to Athletic and the variant Kidz – patients are cared for according to their individual needs. An additional benefit: the ankle brace for stabilisation of the ankle can also be worn inside the shoe.
M.step® is used for all indications in which a stabilisation of the ankle joint with limtation of pro- and supination movement is necessary, such as:
- Following ligament injuries to the upper ankle joint (grade 2 to 3) (posttraumatic / postoperative)
- Following sprains
- For Chronic instabilities of the ankle
M.step® protects the ankle from inner and outer rotation movements (pronation and supination movements) of the foot. At the same time, the integrated separator pads ensure a good pressure distribution and provide additional protection for the ankle.
The M.step® brace is characterised by its rigid and anatomically pre-shaped half shells. These can be flexibly adapted to the swellings of the ankle. Thanks to its displaceable and individually adjustable straps, the ankle brace M.step® offers a high level of comfort. The brace also convinces users with its lightweight and skin friendly material.
- Rigid shells provide stabilisation in pronation and supination movements
- The foam-gel of the padding adapts to the varying anatomic conditions and provides a uniform compression
M.step is an ankle brace for stabilization in one plane.
For all indications which require stabilisation of the ankle and limitation of pronation and supination, such as:
- Following ligament injury to the upper ankle (grade II + III) (posttraumatic/post-operative)
- Following sprains
- For chronic instability of the upper ankle
None known at present.
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00