M.4®s OA comfort4-point knee brace for varus or valgus pressure relief and stabilisation
- Pain reduction and recovery of mobility
- Light weight frame and hinge construction
- Reliable relief of the affected compartment
Knee brace for varus / valgus pressure relief
M.4s OA comfort is a varus / valgus offloading brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on intact skin.
- Relief of the lateral or medial compartment using the 3-point principle
- Pain relief by reducing weight-bearing on the affected side of the joint
- Optimal stabilisation using 4-point principle
- Safe collateral stabilisation by riged Frame
- Extension and flexion limitation protects against damaging joint movements and relieves injured structures
M.4s OA comfort is a brace with a frame designed for relieving load on and stabilising the knee joint.
All indications that require load relief of a compartment via the 3-point principle, physiological support and stabilisation in accordance with the 4-point principle and, where required, limitation of the range of motion of the knee joint, such as:
- Severe medial or lateral compartment osteoarthritis (class III at least) in conjunction with complex ligament instability.
- Before HTO (corrective osteotomy) for unicompartmental load relief (brace test)
- Following cartilage surgery or cartilage regeneration
- Following surgical intervention on the meniscus
- Bilateral osteoarthritis of the knee