Lumbamed® plus lumbar support with massage pad
The Lumbamed ® plus orthosis is used for stabilisation in the case of pain in the lumbar region (lumbar spine) or sacroiliac region (joint between the ileum and the sacrum). The Lumbamed® plus exerts its effect through its design: the interplay between the compressive knitted fabric and an integrated Vario-Flex pad with its 3D profile helps relieve pain. The edges of the fastening also fold down, which gives optimum wearing comfort when standing and sitting. The hand loops on both sides make it easy and effortless to put the orthosis on.
Lumbamed® plus is used, if it is necessary to stabilise the lumbar spine by redistributing pressure with a back pad, for example, for lower back pain or muscular imbalance in the lumbar area. In this regard, the orthosis brings the following benefits:
- Promotes a physiological alignment of the lumbar spine (flattening of the lordosis).
- The 3D profile of the Vario-Flex pad promotes the circulation and helps relax muscular tension in the back
- The compressive knitted fabric can improve proprioception, which promotes stabilisation by the patient's own body.
- The opening tab allows it to be easily opened with just one finger.
- The anatomical cut-away zone in the sensitive area of the groin makes it even more comfortable to wear.
Lumbamed® plus is particularly pleasant to wear against the skin. The Vario-Flex pad with integrated vent holes and a breathable pad cover ensures a skin-friendly microclimate. The support also scores points with the soft inner surface of the fastener. The material composition of high-tech fibres and natural eucalyptus fibres also contributes to a comfortable wearing sensation. Thanks to the Clima Comfort technology, moisture is transported rapidly away from the skin due to the high breathability.
*Scientifically tested by the French Textile and Apparel Institute (IFTH). The test result shows that Clima Comfort technology from medi guarantees climate exchange between the skin and the garment. medi achieved an excellent total score with 11 out of 12 points.
- Stabilisation of the lumbar spine area and the lumbosacral transition by means of integrated massaging pad
- Reduction of lordosis of the lumbar spine by means of proprioceptive compression in the abdominal area
Lumbamed plus is a brace for stabilising the lumbar spine using a back pad.
All indications which require stabilisation of the lumbar spine by redistributing pressure using a back pad, such as:
- Lower back pain (lumbago)
- Postural muscle imbalance in the lumbar spine
None known at present
The new comfort supports from medi
Lumbamed® plus – Usage
Lumbamed® plus – Product benefits
Back supports – Measuring
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00