3-fold modular orthosis for functional supply of ankle injuries
Levamed stabili-tri is an ankle orthesis made of knitted fabric with stabilisation element and strap system for phased mobilisation. It is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the ankle joint and only on unbroken skin.
- Modular design supports functional treatment
- Adaptable to the three healing phases - for safe and reliable treatment and mobilisation of the patient
- Talus lock tongue reduces anterior talar shift
- Medial stabilising element gives support and relieves stresses on the lateral side of the foot
- Stabilising strap guides the foot in gentle pronation and supports the healing process
- Compressive knit improves proprioception and promotes more rapid absorption of haematomas and oedema
Levamed stabili-tri is an ankle brace for mobilisation in a defined position with parts that can be removed.
All indications which require stabilisation or limitation of the range of motion of the ankle with subsequent functional mobilisation of the injured or impaired structures, such as:
- Ankle sprains (grade II to III)
- Chronic instability of the upper ankle and lower ankle
- Post-operative care following an operation on the ligamentous apparatus of the ankle
None known at present.