Toe cap with trimmable toes
This silky juxta toe cap is easy to use and helpful when there is mild swelling of the toes/dorsum of the foot. The toe lengths are trimmable so the wearer is comfortable with them on. juxta toe caps can be combined with round knit off-the-shelf garments as well as with the juxta range of compression. If there is dorsal foot swelling present, the toecap can be used with the ankle footwrap to prevent worsening of the condition – and will help to improve the shape and reduce the oedema.
- Trimmable toes
- Silky low profile toecaps with light compression (20-30mmHg)
- Simple measurement chart
- Latex free
- Machine washable
This garment is designed to provide compression to toes or fingers for patients with venous or lymphatic disorders.
- Other forms of edema
- Severe peripheral arterial disease
- Uncontrolled congestive heart failure
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia cerula dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT