Silky thin glove with a light medical compression (20 – 30mmHg)
This silky low profile glove is easy to use and helpful when there is mild swelling of the fingers and hand. The finger lengths are trimmable for the perfect fit. juxta gloves can be combined with round knit off-the-shelf armsleeves as well as with the juxtafit armsleeve.
Simple measurement chart
Glove can be used for both right and left hands
How does it work?/Mode of action
Simple to don and doff due to silky fabric.
The compression system is designed to provide compression to the fingers for patients with venous or lymphatic disorders.
2 - 6
One glove can be used for both right and left hand
- other forms of edema
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT
- Mild to Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Impaired Sensation - must be able to sense applied pressure
- Intolerance to material(s)
- Pediatric & assisted use - must be able to sense & communicate applied pressure
circaid® glove - Customising for medical professionals
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00