Optimum combination of tried-and-tested knee support and patellar support strap
Genumedi PSS is a knee support for reliable guidance and stabilisation of the knee joint and to relieve tension on the patellar ligament (tendon) insertion. The compressive knit improves proprioception and sensorimotor function of the knee. The tendon pad with silicone dot coating stimulates the patellar ligament.
- Two-part pad system for easy patellar guidance and specific reduction of pressure and tension at the tip of the patella and the tibial tuberosity
- Offset strap system for balanced pressure distribution
- Pressure exerted by the integrated silicone dot coating stimulates proprioception to increase quadriceps muscle tone
- Proprioceptive compression for reliable guidance and stabilisation of the joints
How does it work?/Mode of action
Genumedi PSS is a brace which guides patella tracking.
Poliamide, polyester, elastane
All indications which require patella tracking to be guided, such as:
- Patellar tendinitis (Jumper's Knee)
- Osgood-Schlatter disease
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
None known at present.
Genumedi® PSS – medi’s new knee support for jumper’s knee
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00