Epicomed® E+motion® – elbow support for soft tissue compression
The Epicomed® E+motion® support contains Merino fibres for improved thermoregulation, therefore making it comfortable to wear in both summer and winter. Thanks to its particularly good flexibility, Epicomed® E+motion® provides an optimal fit even during extreme movements. This provides extra stability for secure support of the elbow even during high-stress activities.
The Epicomed® E+motion® elbow compression support can be used when soft tissue compression with profile pads at the elbow is required. The product can be used for both tennis elbow (epicondylopathia humeri radialis) and golfer's elbow (epicondylopathia humeri ulnaris). In addition, the Epicomed ® E+motion support helps relieve the pain and dissipate the swelling caused by osteoarthritis and arthritis of the elbow joint.
Thanks to the integrated 3D silicone quartz pads that exert gentle pressure on the tissues, the support has a pleasant massage effect. The compressive knitted fabric in a sporty design stabilises and relieves the elbow joint. This is reinforced by the supplementary strap. Wearing the Epicomed® E+motion® support also can promote the perception of body sensations in the region of the elbow.
The functional and high-quality material mix of active and Merino-fibres in particular ensures that the support is comfortable to wear. Thanks to its breathable and thermoregulating properties, the Epicomed® E+motion® elbow support provides a pleasant wearing feeling in both summer and winter.
The removable strap makes it possible to adapt the supportive effect individually to suit the user's own needs. The extra-large Comfort Zone ensures wearing comfort and more freedom of movement. The knitted-in silicone fibre in the flexible border of the support guarantees a secure fit and flexibility – even during extreme movements.
Whether in everyday life, at work or during sports, the Epicomed® E+motion® performance elbow support gives reliable support even during high stress activities. The temperature-regulating properties of the support are also convincing during sporting activities. The modern Clima Comfort* fibre technology wicks moisture away from the skin’s surface quickly and ensures a high level of breathability.
* Scientifically tested by the French Institut IFTH. The test result shows that Clima Comfort technology from medi guarantees climate exchange between the skin and the garment. medi achieved an outstanding total score with 11 out of 12 points.
- Particularly high stability and even more freedom of movement at the same time
- Broad and flexible cuff for a firm and comfortable fit
- Removable strap for individual pressure adjustment
- Massage effect thanks to integrated silicone quartz pad with 3D profile
- More freedom of movement thanks to extra large comfort zone
- Optimal breathability thanks to active fibre
- Improved thermo-regulation thanks to merino fibre
Epicomed is an elbow compression bandage with pads.
Polyamide, polyester, elastane, merino
For all indications which require soft tissue compression of the elbow with contoured pads, such as:
- Lateral epicondylitis or medial epicondylitis
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis
None known at present.
E+motion ® – medi Performance Collection – STOP DREAMING, START DOING
Epicomed® E+motion® – Usage
Epicomed® E+motion® – Product benefits
Elbow supports – Measuring
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00