Optimal stabilisation using 4-point principle
Safe collateral stabilisation by riged Frame
Extension and flexion limitation protects against damaging joint movements and relieves injured structures
Improvement of propriocetion to increase the own guidance and stabilisation of knee joint
Prevention of hyperextension
Limitations: extension limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, flexion limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°
Undo all straps and the two Velcro strips. Please put the two enclosed small synthetic plates between the strap and the strap tracking. Pull the straps back toward the back so that they will not interfere with you putting on the brace.
Now put your leg into a 45-degree angle flexion position. Wrap the brace tightly around your leg from the back and close it with the two Velcro strips.
Make sure that the kneecap is positioned centrally in the space for the patella. Position the brace so that the middles of the hinges are level with the upper border of the kneecap and just behind the lateral centre line of the leg.
First fasten the lower calf strap in the front and then the lower calf strap in the back.
Now fasten the upper thigh strap and remove the small synthetic plates. In the following, close the strap directly below the kneecap in the front and then the corresponding strap in the back.
Finally, close the one remaining lower thigh strap and also remove the small synthetic plate.
If possible, walk a few steps to check that the brace is in the correct position. Please adjust the position as required.
Avional, polyamide, elastane, polyester
- Rupture of medial collateral ligament
- For conservative Treatment of collateral ligament lesions
- Chronic instability
- Postop after cruciate ligament rupture
- Meniscus injuries combined with collateral ligament injuries
- Mild instabilities of the cruciate ligaments
- Traumatic or degenerative deformities of the knee joint
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as undiagnosed swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00