Adaptive compression garment for more compression of the hand.
Compression for the hand, from the wrist to the bases of the fingers. Adjustable for additional pressure over the back of the hand. Simple handling, ideal for self-treatment.
This garment is a designed to provide compression to the hand of patients with venous and lymphatic disorders.
- other forms of edema
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT