Adaptive compression garment for arms affected by lymph disorders
The circaid juxtafit essentials arm garments offer optimum compression for mild to severe lymphoedema. The adaptive compression garment is ideally suited to patients who are unable to put on medical compression garments.
- Makes self-management possible and encourages patient co-operation
- Easy donning and doffing
- Improves quality of life: can be removed for bathing and skin care
- Improves mobility
The compression system is designed to provide compression to the arm for patients with venous and lymphatic disorders. The device consists of a series of juxtapositioned, inelastic bands extending from the central portion of the garment. The wrap contours the arm and is designed to cover from the wrist to the axilla.
- other forms of edema
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT