mediven® harmony leads the way!
mediven harmony is the latest armsleeve range from medi. It raises the standard for circular knit armsleeves with a perfect balance between efficacy and comfort. It is knitted to stringent RAL quality standard to ensure accurate graduated compression.
mediven harmony is a unique fabric that is soft to touch, clinically effective and easy to apply. It features a new design that incorporates a double ellipse - one in the crease and one on the point of the elbow - for maximum patient comfort.
For treatment in primary and secondary lymphoedema (ISL stages 1 & 2) of the arm with permanent or partial oedema of the hand. Post-operative and post-traumatic oedema and burns therapy.
- Wide variety of off-the-shelf styles
- 8 off-the-shelf sizes plus 8 extra wide variants
- 2 lengths
- Double ellipse offers improved freedom of movement
- Seamless, soft and attractive fibre offering a perfect fit
- The skin feels comfortable all year round with Clima Comfort
- Guaranteed for 6 months of normal daily wear
- Suitable for machine washing and tumble drying
- RAL compression classes 1 & 2
- armsleeve (standard length only)
- combined armsleeve (standard length only)
- armsleeve with grip top (standard and short)
- combined armsleeve with grip top (standard and short)
- armsleeve with shoulder cap (standard length only)
- combined armsleeve with shoulder cap (standard length only)
- gloves with compressive fingers
Colours: sand - standard length armsleeve & gloves | caramel - short length armsleeve
mediven® harmony size chart & referral form
Products with deep functional effects to make you feel good.
medi compression identifies selected high-tech products from medi in medicine, lifestyle and sports. medi stands for six decades of experience in research and development of products with compression – made in Germany. Please click here for further information about medi compression