Simple and effective treatment for venous leg ulcers
The mediven ulcer kit helps you to manage your patients’ venous ulcers without the bulk of a multi layer bandage system and the resources required to manage them.
How it works
The grey mediven ulcer liner stocking is applied over the top of any wound dressings. The patient then wears a mediven plus stocking over the liner during daily activity to give a total compression of 40mmHg at the ankle. For greater patient comfort the outer stocking should be removed at night leaving the liner in place to provide a continued therapeutic level of compression. The liner stockings contain interwoven silver which helps to reduce odour.
mediven® ulcer kit
- Reduces your time spent bandaging
- Applies accurate pressures
- Allows your patient to self manage the level of pressure
- Is less bulky, which improves comfort and mobility
- Offers a greater degree of patient independence, self confidence and concordance
- Is machine washable
- Inner stocking is washable to 90° (hospital wash)
- Available on FP10 / GP10 prescription
The mediven ulcer kit can be ordered as a kit or as individual components.
The kit contains
- 2 x liners (under-stockings)
- 1 x mediven plus over-stocking (these can be ordered seperately)
- 1 x easy-on applicator
Size chart - length in cms (A-D)
|length - size in cm||petite||standard|
|circumference in cms||I||II||III||IV||V||VI||VII|
|below knee cD||27-33||29-36||32-39||34-42||36-45||38-48||40-50|
Products with deep functional effects to make you feel good.
medi compression identifies selected high-tech products from medi in medicine, lifestyle and sports. medi stands for six decades of experience in research and development of products with compression – made in Germany. Please click here for further information about medi compression