Unique system of care
UCS provides a clinically and cost-effective solution for wound debridement. UCS is a sterile, pre-moistened cloth - no additional products are needed, therefore minimising the risk of infection to patients and reducing the cost to the health service.
Unique features of UCS debridement:
UCS debridement has some unique features which optimise wound debridement, allow accurate wound assessment and promote wound healing:
- fibres of the cloth trap and remove slough and debris, soft and malleable to comfortably treat the most complex of wounds
- a keratolytic that softens and loosens dead skin
- a surfactant which provides a deep clean, removing biofilm and debris
- a moisturiser to soothe the wound and surrounding tissue
This short video shows the simple and effective debridement action in action.
- Gentle on patients' skin, helps to reduce the odour of wounds
- Used to clean and hydrate the whole limb
- Safe and easy to use
- Supporting the healing process
When wounds won't heal
New approaches to successful wound therapy
Learn more about your skin