Shoulder joint support for immobilisation
The medi Shoulder sling Kidz is a shoulder joint support. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin.
- Immobilises the shoulder joint and offers additional stabilisation from the removable, adjustable chest strap
- Soft, sturdy and fully adjustable with velcro strapping
- Hand washable
Shoulder joint brace for immobilisation in a defined position.
All indications requiring immobilization of the shoulder joint in internal rotation, such as:
- Nonsurgical treatment after anterior shoulder dislocation and /or chronic subluxation
- After rotator cuff repair
- Acromioclavicular joint dislocation (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Scapula fractures (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Fractures of the humerus head (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- All indications that specifically require abduction and/or external rotation
- Nonsurgical and postoperative treatment of posterior shoulder luxation