Click on the link below for the new mediven esprit made-to-measure order form plus the new made-to-measure made easy FP10/GP10 guide
- Primary and secondary lymphoedema, stages I and II
- Lipoedema, stages I and II
- Post-operative and post-traumatic oedemas
- Keloid treatment, eg after burns
- combined armsleeve with handpiece
- combined armsleeve with Fingers
- A garment that is appropriate for the indication because of its anatomical (oblique) borders
- High working pressure and stability even with severe oedemas
- Anatomical elbow and shoulder border
- Largely resistant to sun, perspiration, deodorants and creams
- Recommended for normal to firm connective tissue
- Skin tolerance, quality checked under Oko-Tek Standard 100
- Fashionable variety: 3 standard colours, 7 trend colours and 3 unique designs
Can be machine washed at 40 degrees and tumble dried on a cool setting.
Standard colours and trend colours
Please allow 2 weeks' delivery time for trend colours.
Please allow 2 weeks' delivery time for patterns.
Explanation of compression classes
|CCL 1||Compression in mmHG 18 - 21|
|Compression in kPa 2.40 - 2.80|
|CCL 2||Compression in mmHG 23 - 32|
|Compression in kPa 3.10 - 4.30|
|CCL 3||Compression in mmHG 34 - 46|
|Compression in kPa mind. - 6.50|
Products with deep functional effects to make you feel good.
medi compression identifies selected high-tech products from medi in medicine, lifestyle and sports. medi stands for six decades of experience in research and development of products with compression – made in Germany. Please click here for further information about medi compression