mediven mondi® offers
- guaranteed RAL quality, accurate compression
- help to prevent rebound post bandaging
- comfortable control of chronic oedema / lymphoedema
- straight forward step-by-step measuring form
Effective control for lymphoedema in a made-to-measure stocking
Benefits for your patients
- Elastic and comfortable knit with optimum stability
- Available on FP10 in caramel, sand, black, navy, grey or brown
- Current trend colours also available on FP10 (at no extra cost).
- The skin feels comfortable all year round with Clima Comfort
- Clima Fresh for around the clock freshness
- Extremely skin-friendly - quality tested according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Primary and secondary lymphoedema stages 1 and 2
- Lipoedema stages 1 and 2
- Post-operative and post-traumatic oedema
- Severe phlebological conditions with a tendency to develop oedema
- Keloid treatment, e. g. after burns
Recommended for normal and firmer connective tissue
- ccl 1, 2 and 3 (tights ccl 2 & 3 only)
- below knee, thigh length, thigh length with waist attachment (plus one legged panty and tights from 1st February 2015)
- silicone top band/zip/closed toe (open toe as standard) as extras
mediven mondi and mediven cosy made to measure 730 KB
Fillable form for FP10/GP10
Karen Hunt - Lymphoedema Specialist Practitioner, Warwickshire
"I just wanted to let you know what a difference the mondi stocking has made for one of my patients. Her legs prior to fitting the mondi was at 44% excess and she has been wearing the mondi for the last 3 months. I re-measured today and she has reduced by 20% and now has a 24% excess!! - she has never been this low, even after bandaging!
How fantastic is that, I was amazed. I have re-ordered now with smaller measurements. Just wanted to feed this back. Previous to wearing the mondi she was in a ccl3 flat knit from another company. Thank you - my patient and I are really happy with this outcome."
FREE CPD accredited courses
If you are interested in attending any of our FREE CPD accredited courses in 2016 please email us: CPD@mediuk.co.uk
Products with deep functional effects to make you feel good.
medi compression identifies selected high-tech products from medi in medicine, lifestyle and sports. medi stands for six decades of experience in research and development of products with compression – made in Germany. Please click here for further information about medi compression