For patients who cannot tolerate or apply compression garments
JuxtaliteTM - an instantly re-adjustable velcro device suitable for maintenance of all venous conditions and specifically for patients who
- have healed leg ulcers or venous disease
- cannot tolerate or apply compression garments
- have fragile skin
- have musculoskeletal disorders or have other comorbidities
- experience problems with elastic compression
Using the Built-In Pressure System (BPSTM) it is safe and easy to apply the recommended amount of compression (from 20-50 mmHg) as prescribed for the individual.
- 1 x Juxtalite
- 1 x BPS (Built-In Pressure System)
- 2 x Comfort liners
- 2 x Comfort compression anklets
To access the correct size, measure the circumference at the ankle (b) and the widest point of the calf (c) and the length from ankle to knee.
- Ankle circumference - max 42cm
- Calf circumference - max 64cm
- 2 lengths - short 28cm / long 33cm
|Juxtalite - Short||DT301|
|Juxtalite - Long||DT300|
|Comfort Compression Anklet - Std||DT100SA|
|Comfort Compression Anklet - Large||DT100LA|
Fitting instructions juxtalite® 376 KB
Lower leg compression device as an alternative to bandaging which enables self-management.