Introducing the one minute, simple and accurate method of measuring ABPI
Early diagnosis of Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) in primary healthcare is crucial. Over 70% of patients do not know about the disease because they do not feel or recognise the symptoms until severe complications occur. Ankle Brachial Pressure Index (ABPI) measurement is a simple solution for diagnosing PAD. It compares blood pressure in the arm and legs. With the new ABPI MD device, the procedure is reliable, objective and even possible to be performed as a screening device in primary healthcare.
- ABPI results and brachial blood pressure in just 1 minute
- Simultaneous measurement of left and right ABPI
- Unique algorithm for ankle blood pressure calculation
- Simultaneous measurement to avoid error from blood pressure drift
- Cuff-based technology sensors detect smallest changes in volume
- Advanced error detection system prevents false reporting
- Data can be saved and detailed reports can be printed
Please click here for further information on MESI ABPI MD1 and simplify your diagnostics
1 MESI, development of medical devices, ltd.
Letališka cesta 3c
Various forms of venous disease
The ideal compression garment
How do our veins work?