Frequently asked questions about thrombosis prophylaxis
Simply click on the questions below for the link to your answer. If you can't find the answer here, mail us your questions (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll be pleased to answer it.
- How long should a patient wear medical thrombosis prophylaxis stockings?
- When should thrombosis prophylaxis stockings be worn?
- Does the size system for medi's stockings provide a wide enough range of sizes?
- Why don't medi's thigh-length medical thrombosis prophylaxis stockings and anti-embolism garments have different lengths?
Composition and action
- How does the antibacterial toe in mediven thrombexin 18 work?
- Do medi's medical thrombosis prophylaxis stockings and anti-embolism garments contain latex?
- Do knee socks have the same prophylactic effect as thigh-length stockings?
- Compared with other stockings, the texture of mediven thrombexin 18 is very soft. Is this garment even capable of exerting the required compression?
- Do medical thrombosis prophylaxis stockings trigger allergic reactions?
- Are those patches of red skin that develop particularly often at the upper cuff allergic reactions?