Manumed kidz wrist support
The paediatric Manumed kidz wrist brace has a built in mouldable, reinforced metal stay which provides stabilisation of the wrist.
- Adjustable removable strap and velcro tabs
- Available in 4 sizes and left or right
- Bright fun colour that children will want to wear
An innovative, breathable, light and compressive material for comfortable activation of proprioception. It optimises moisture transport and ensures the highest comfort, even in hot climates.
Can be washed by hand at 30 degrees.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Immobilisation for distortions of the wrist
- Soft tissue inflammation (chronic, post-traumatic, postoperative)
- Secondary consequences of paralysis (radial paresis)
- Tendinitis, tenosynovitis
Similar medi products
- Anatomically formed
- Easy to fit "slip-on" system
- Soft and secure fit
- Easy to wear
- Encourages correct alignment
- Pull-on device supplied
- Ultra flat seams
- Pressure-free edges