restiffic restless leg foot wrap
restiffic restless leg foot wrap is a drug-free treatment which promotes gentle, relaxing pressure on the abductor halluces and flexor halluces brevis muscles in the foot. This reduces uncontrollable impulses to move the legs.
restiffic is lightweight and compact and easily adjustable for instant customisation of therapy for each patient.
- 2 restiffic foot wraps (left and right specific)
- 2 cover-ups to ensure no snagging on sheets or clothing
- 1 restiffic washbag
- 1 set of instructions for use
Drug-free treatment providing lower risk of negative side effects and zero risk of addiction.
Flexor-T pad cradles the ball of the foot for an intuitive fit.
Anatomic design and cushioning for maximum comfort throughout the foot.
Gentle, relaxing pressure on the abductor hallucis and flexor hallucis brevis muscles in the foot.
Polyurethane, Nylon, Other
Can be washed at 40 degrees.
- Do not use if you have neuropathy, poor circulation, peripheral vascular disease, varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, a history of blood clots, or foot and/or leg swelling. Do not wear if you have breaks, bruises, sprains, wounds, sores, fragile skin, cuts, rashes, or abrasions involving your feet and/or legs.
- Do not use when engaging in activity that puts pressure on the feet (eg. walking, running, operating a vehicle).
In october I flew to New Zealand, I took my restiffics in my hand luggage and put them on once we were all settled on the flight. I also took some fluffy socks to keep my toes warm. I cannot say how long I wore them for, probably a few hours as I was watching films etc. But I obviously took them off to leave my seat. The flight was long, but I can only recommend this product and the freedom it has afforded me. I now hardly ever get restless legs, they really do work!