protect.OA soft knee brace
- Flexion and extension wedges
- Individually adjustable varus/valgus angle
- Skin-friendly material
The protect.OA soft is a soft brace for osteoarthritis. It offers pain relief by reducing weight-bearing on the affected joint space. It corrects the lateral or medial joint space while decreasing further joint capsule irritation.
- Relief of the lateral or medial compartment using the 3-point-principle
- Varus and valgus relief can easily be adjusted to the individual by diagonal strap system. .
- Compressive and breathable spacer knit fabric
- Pleasant to wear, high level of breathability due to mesh material at the hollow of the knee
- Easy to handle thanks to wrap design
- Polycentric hinge
- Easy change of wedges, to be executed simply from the outside just using one screw
- Comprehensive set of wedges for flexible extension and flexion limitation
- Extension: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
- Flexion: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
protect.OA soft is a knee brace designed for relief and guidance of the knee joint.
Polyurethane, Aluminium, Elastane, Polyamide, Polyester
All indications requiring unicompartimental relief by 3 point principle and additional physiological guidance and if necessary limitations of Range of motion such as:
- Unilateral osteoarthritis
- Cartilage surgery or chondroplasty
- Meniscus intervention
Combined lateral and medial osteoarthitis