MESI ABPI MD including medium Cuffs & free large Cuffs Ankle Brachial Pressure Index (ABPI) Measuring Device
- Results in under 1 minute
- Accurate ABPI
- Free software, training & support
Simple, safe and accurate ABPI measurement. No need to rest the patient beforehand. Clear ABPI reading displayed - no calculation required. Portable battery operated device offering 30-50 measurements on one charge. Stores 30 readings and available with free results software as standard.
Device is supplied with...
- 1 pair of medium cuffs
- user guide
- 3 year warranty on base unit (T&C apply)
- Free results software
- Charger with USB charging cable
An automated device for accurate assessment of the Ankle Brachial Pressure Index (ABPI)
We are currently offering a pair of free large cuffs with each unit purchased. If you require a separate quotation please email ABPI@mediuk.co.uk.
Manufacturer: MESI Medical, Leskoškova cesta 11a, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Measurement types: Ankle-brachial index using the oscillometric method
- Systolic blood pressure using the oscillometric method
- Diastolic blood pressure using the oscillometric method
- Heart rate using the oscillometric method
- Oscillometric method is one of plethysmographic techniques. Cuff inflation and deflation: Automatic inflation using an air pump and deflation using an electromagnetic valve
None known at present
Write Your Own Review