mediven mondi thigh length compression stockings
- Low wall stability
- High transverse stretch
- soft, sheer knitted fabric
mediven mondi® thigh length compression stockings is a flat knit medical stocking for compression of the legs. It is mainly used in the treatment of diseases of the lymphatic system and for lipoedema. Thanks to its low wall stability and high transverse stretch, the compression stocking is suitable for newcomers to flat knit garments It scores points with its particularly soft and sheer knitted fabric, while the high transverse stretch ensures lower pressure.
For the treatment of chronic wounds or neurodermatitis (atopic dermatitis), the compression stocking is also available with silver segments that have an antibacterial effect – for better skin protection. The Clima Fresh function prevents odours, above all in warm temperatures.
mediven mondi® compression garments are particularly suitable for patients with normal to firm connective tissues and normal leg shapes without pronounced skin folds or large differences in circumferences (sudden changes in calibre). The product is suitable for lipoedema and lymphoedema up to stage II and is always made to measure. mediven mondi® can also be used for chronic venous insufficiency with a pronounced tendency for oedema to form. The compression stocking is available in 11 fashionable colours and with sparkling crystals – so everybody can find a model that suits them.
- Available with silver segments: antibacterial effect, e.g. for patients with chronic wounds, atopic dermatitis
- Supple knit
- Many possible combinations with special extras
- Fashionable variety: 4 6 standard colours and 6 5 trend colours
Flat-knitted medical stockings are used for compression of the lower extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous and lymphatic systems
Reduces perspiration and prevents the skin from drying out. This is achieved by the patented knit which ensures rapid moisture transportation. This allows temperature moderation throughout the garments.
The technology integrated in the medi high-tech yarn promises you freshness and hygiene all day long. The natural odour neutrality remains permanently. Clima Fresh stops bacteria and micro-organisms colonising your compression garment
Active breathing, elastic materials and a high quality finish combine to ensure patient comfort.
Available in seven sizes and numerous versions to cater for the specific needs of a wide range of patients.
- Primary and secondary lymphoedema stages 1 and 2
- Lipoedema stages 1 and 2
- Post-operative oedema
- Post-traumatic oedema
- Scar treatment
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease (if one of these parameters is present: ABPI < 0.5, ankle arterial pressure < 60 mmHg, toe pressure < 30mmHg or TcPO2 < 20 mmHg on dorsum of foot). When non-elastic materials are implemented, the patient can still try out compression stocking if they have ankle arterial pressure between 50 and 60 mmHg and they are under close clinical supervision.
- Decompensated heart failure (NYHA III + IV)
- Septic thrombophlebitis
- Phlegmasia cerulea dolens
- Severe weeping dermatosis
- Intolerance to compressive material
- Severe paraesthesia in the limbs
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy (e.g. in diabetes mellitus
- Primary chronic polyarthritis