mediven harmony combined compression armsleeves
- Double elbow ellipses
- Silicone topband
- Available in 2 colours
Reduces perspiration and prevents the skin from drying out. This is achieved by the patented knit which ensures rapid moisture transportation. This allows temperature moderation throughout the garments.
The double ellipses on the point and in the crease of the elbow offer freedom of movement. They reduce wrinkles to a minimum to prevent soreness
Active breathing, elastic materials and a high quality finish combine to ensure patient comfort.
Available in seven sizes and numerous versions to cater for the specific needs of a wide range of patients.
- Arm vein thrombosis
- Post-operative and post-traumatic oedema (Note: not suitable for pronounced edema!)
- Primary and secondary lymphoedema stage 1
- Lipoedema stage 1
- Post-operative oedema
- Post-traumatic oedema
- Post-operative reperfusion oedema
- Oedema caused by taking medication which cannot be altered (no viable alternative)
- Cyclic idiopathic oedema
- Superficial vein thrombosis
- Venous thrombosis of the upper extremity
- A post-thrombotic condition
- Thrombotic prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease (if one of these parameters is present: ABPI < 0.5, ankle arterial pressure < 60 mmHg, toe pressure < 30mmHg or TcPO2 < 20 mmHg on dorsum of foot). When non-elastic materials are implemented, the patient can still try out compression stocking if they have ankle arterial pressure between 50 and 60 mmHg and they are under close clinical supervision.
- Decompensated heart failure (NYHA III + IV)
- Septic thrombophlebitis
- Phlegmasia cerulea dolens
- Severe weeping dermatosis
- Intolerance to compressive material
- Severe paraesthesia in the limbs
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy (e.g. in diabetes mellitus>
- Primary chronic polyarthritis