mediven 550 arm armsleeve with hand
- Very high wall stability
- High working pressure
- Firm, strong knitted fabric
mediven® 550 armsleeve with hand is a flat knit sleeve that is characterised by maximum wall stability and high working pressure. The firm and strong knitted fabric is suitable for lipoedema and lymphoedema up to stage III. The compression sleeve for the arm is made-to-measure and scores points with its customised perfect fit.
mediven® 550 arm is suitable for very soft to firm connective tissue with moderate to pronounced skin folds. Patients with considerably different circumferences of the arms (sudden changes in calibre), secondary obesity or with very pronounced lymphoedema can also use the compression sleeve.
Never before has there been such variety in the treatment of oedema: the mediven® 550 sleeve is available in 11 colours. Three attractive design elements make the sleeve even more individual, if desired. There is also the possibility of having sparkling crystals integrated in the forearm or upper arm of the sleeve. This makes mediven® 550 arm your fashionable companion that complements every outfit – compression without compromises. The Clima Fresh and Clima Comfort* technologies ensure it is very comfortable to wear and has high breathability.
- UV protection factor 20
- Over 2,100 combination options with special extras
- Numerous variants, such as arm cuffs for double and multipart garments
- Fashionable variety: 6 standard colours, 5 trend colours and 3 unique Design-Elements
Flat-knit medical compression sleeve or glove, used for compression of the upper extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous and lymphatic systems.
*Scientifically tested by the French Institut IFTH The test result shows that Clima Comfort technology from medi guarantees climate exchange between the skin and the garment. medi achieved an outstanding total score with 11 out of 12 points.
Reduces perspiration and prevents the skin from drying out. This is achieved by the patented knit which ensures rapid moisture transportation. This allows temperature moderation throughout the garments.
The technology integrated in the medi high-tech yarn promises you freshness and hygiene all day long. The natural odour neutrality remains permanently. Clima Fresh stops bacteria and micro-organisms colonising your compression garment
Active breathing, elastic materials and a high quality finish combine to ensure patient comfort.
Available in seven sizes and numerous versions to cater for the specific needs of a wide range of patients.
medi World of Compression: signpost to the future with 65 years' competence in the field of compression. The products in the medi World of Compression are marked first and foremost by their versatility, their numerous possible combinations, their first-class finishing and that special wearing feeling – for the ‘I feel better’ moment.
- Primary and secondary lymphoedema stages 1, 2 and 3
- Lipoedema stages 1, 2 and 3
- Post-operative oedema
- Post-traumatic oedema
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease (if one of these parameters is present: ABPI < 0.5, ankle arterial pressure < 60 mmHg, toe pressure < 30mmHg or TcPO2 < 20 mmHg on dorsum of foot). When non-elastic materials are implemented, the patient can still try out compression stocking if they have ankle arterial pressure between 50 and 60 mmHg and they are under close clinical supervision.
- Decompensated heart failure (NYHA III + IV)
- Septic thrombophlebitis
- Phlegmasia cerulea dolens
- Severe weeping dermatosis
- Intolerance to compressive material
- Severe paraesthesia in the limbs
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy (e.g. in diabetes mellitus)
- Primary chronic polyarthritis