medi shoulder sling shoulder support
- Easy access for wound
- Inspection simple adjustment
The medi Shoulder sling is a shoulder joint support. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin or any wounds have been properly covered.
- Positioning of the shoulder- and elbow joint in internal rotation to secure against unwanted joint movement.
- Stable fixation of the shoulder and upper arm.
- Easy access for wound inspection.
- Simple adjustment
The medi Shoulder sling is a shoulder joint support for immobilising the shoulder in a defined position.
All compression garments and compression pantyhose (round knit and flat knit), anti-embolism stockings and supports are regularly tested to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 for human ecological harmful substances and assessed. The awarding of the certificate OEKO-TEX Standard 100 guarantees tested quality that safeguards your health.
All indications where immobilization of the shoulder joint in internal rotation is necessary, such as:
- For conservative treatment for anterior dislocated shoulder / chronic anterior subluxation
- Following rotator cuff repair
- Separated shoulder (conservative, post-operative)
- Scapular fracture (conservative, post-operative)
- Proximal humeral head fracture (conservative, post-operative)
- All indications that specifically require abduction and/ or external rotation
- Nonsurgical and postoperative treatment of posterior shoulder luxation