medi shoulder sling kidz shoulder support
- Immobilises shoulder joint
- Removable chest strap
- Fully adjustable
The medi Shoulder sling Kidz is a shoulder joint support. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin.
medi shoulder sling kidz is a shoulder joint brace for immobilisation in a defined position.
All compression garments and compression pantyhose (round knit and flat knit), anti-embolism stockings and supports are regularly tested to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 for human ecological harmful substances and assessed. The awarding of the certificate OEKO-TEX Standard 100 guarantees tested quality that safeguards your health.
All indications requiring immobilization of the shoulder joint in internal rotation, such as:
- Nonsurgical treatment after anterior shoulder dislocation and /or chronic subluxation
- After rotator cuff repair
- Acromioclavicular joint dislocation (nonsurgical, postoperative
- Scapula fractures (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Fractures of the humerus head (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- All indications that specifically require abduction and/or external rotation
- Nonsurgical and postoperative treatment of posterior shoulder luxation