medi classic kidz knee brace
- Hook and loop fastening
- Easy donning and doffing
- Adjustable stabilisation splints
With its three-part design and the flexible hook and loop fasteners, medi Classic Kidz can be adjusted individually to the child's leg circumference. The open wrap design allows easy and effortless donning and doffing of the knee brace without having to bend the affected leg. Furthermore, medi Classic Kidz has removable and adjustable stabilisation splints.
The knee brace is used for indications requiring immobilisation of the knee joint in an extended position, such as:
- Following ligament injuries (post-traumatic / postoperative)
- Following meniscus injuries (post-traumatic / postoperative)
- Following tendon injuries (post-traumatic / postoperative)
- Following patella dislocations
- Following fractures around the knee.
medi Classic Kidz is made from a comfortable, skin-friendly and washable material. Besides its functionality, the brace also convinces users with its modern and child-friendly design in denim design.
Intended purpose:medi Classic Kidz is a knee brace for immobilising the knee in a straight position.
Size information (length):
- I = 21 cm
- II = 26 cm
- III = 31 cm
- IV = 40 cm
Aluminium, Cotton, Polyester, Polyurethane
All compression garments and compression pantyhose (round knit and flat knit), anti-embolism stockings and supports are regularly tested to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 for human ecological harmful substances and assessed. The awarding of the certificate OEKO-TEX Standard 100 guarantees tested quality that safeguards your health.
- Following ligament injury (posttraumatic/post-operative)
- Following meniscal injury (posttraumatic/post-operative)
- Following tendon injury (posttraumatic/post-operative)
- Following patellar dislocation
- Following fractures in proximity to the knee joint