Manumed kidz wrist support
- Easy to put
- on Immobilisation of the wrist
- Pleasant wearing comfort
Manumed Kidz is a wrist brace for children that is easy to put on due to its open slip-on design. The brace stabilises and immobilises the affected wrist, while allowing the fingers and thumb to move freely. Besides this flexibility, Manumed Kidz convinces with its breathable material, which ensures that the brace is comfortable to wear.
The aluminium splint can be adjusted individually to the patient's hand. Movement-related pain can be prevented by the immobilisation of the joint. The Manumed Kidz wrist brace for children is used for indications, in which an immobilisation of the wrist in at least two directions of movement with free movement of the fingers is necessary, such as:
- Immobilisation following sprains
- Inflammation of tendons and tendon sheaths (tendonitis, tenosynovitis)
- Nonsurgical (conservative) treatment of stable fractures of the radius (distal radius fracture)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (conservative, postoperative)
- Injuries of the triangular fibrocartilage complex (TFCC)
- Guyon’s canal syndrome
The Manumed Kidz wrist brace in attractive jeans look has been developed specially for children. For a perfect fit, Manumed Kidz is available in four sizes and in left and right versions.Intended purpose:Manumed Kidz is a wrist brace for immobilizing the wrist in at least two directions of mobilisation.
An innovative, breathable, light and compressive material for comfortable activation of proprioception. It optimises moisture transport and ensures the highest comfort, even in hot climates.
All compression garments and compression pantyhose (round knit and flat knit), anti-embolism stockings and supports are regularly tested to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 for human ecological harmful substances and assessed. The awarding of the certificate OEKO-TEX Standard 100 guarantees tested quality that safeguards your health.
- Immobilisation for sprains
- Tendonitis, tendosynovitis
- After distal radius fracture (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Postoperative after triangular fibrocartilage complex repair
- Guyon‘s canal syndrome
Unstable fractures in the hand