M.4s comfort knee brace
- Pain reduction and recovery of the mobility
- Secure fit due to physioglide hinge
- Divided strap cushions for unwanted pressure
The M.4s comfort is a functional knee orthosis. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on intact skin.
- Stabilisation of the knee joint via the 4-point-stabilisation-principle
- Collateral stabilisation of the knee joint by rigid frame
- The physioglide hinge mimics the roll-glide movement of the knee and supports secure fit on the leg.
- The split strap pads (strap 4) can be positioned induvidually. This can prevent undesired pressure on operative incisions.
- The movable D-rings adjust flexibly upon movement and provides that the brace supports secure fit on the leg
- The extra extended calf shells provides an improved fit and counteracts potential pressure points.
- Comprehensive padding set for individual patient adaption
- Comprehensive set of wedges for flexible extension and flexion limitation including 5 degree hyperextension wedge
- Anatomically pre-moulded frame
- Numbered straps for easy and secure usage
- Extension: -5° Hyperextension, 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
- Flexion: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°,90°, 120°
- Immobilisation 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
M.4s comfort is a brace with a frame that is intended to reinforce and stabilise the knee joint using limitation of extension and flexion.
Avional, Polyester, PU foam, Velours
- Following rupture of the cruciate ligament (conservative / post-operative)
- Following rupture of the collateral ligament (conservative / post-operative)
- For knee instability
- Following surgical intervention on the meniscus
- Following cartilage surgery