M.4 AGR knee brace
- Physioglide hinge
- Easy to position
The M.4 AGR is a functional knee orthosis. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on unbroken skin.
- Stabilisation of the knee joint via the 4-point-stabilisation-principle
- Guidance and stabilisation of knee movement with an adjustable range of motion.
- The physioglide hinge mimics the roll-glide movement of the knee and supports secure fit on the leg.
- The movable D-rings adjust flexibly upon movement and provides that the brace supports secure fit on the leg
- Additional shin padding to distribute pressure and provide comfort
- Anatomically pre-shaped frame
- Numbered straps for easy and secure usage
- Extension: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
- Flexion: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°,90°, 120°
- Immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
M.4 AGR is a brace with a frame that is intended to reinforce and stabilise the knee joint using limitation of extension and flexion.
PU foam, Velours, Avional, Elastomer, Polyester
All indications that require physiological stabilisation and reinforcement of the knee joint and/or stress relief of the joint in at least two planes, such as:
- For genu recurvatum
None have been noted to date.