Lumbamed plus E⁺motion back support
- Easy donning with hand loops
- Integrated massage pad
- Contains natural Merino wool
Lumbamed® plus E+motion® is a performance support with a 3D silicone quartz pad for stabilisation of the lumbar spine. The special Merino fibres provide for an improved thermoregulation. Thus, the Lumbamed® plus E+motion® can be worn in both summer and winter. The high flexibility ensures an optimal fit of the support, even during extreme movements. It provides reliable support and stabilises the lumbar spine region during high-stress activities.
TheLumbamed® plus E+motion® support can be worn when stabilisation of the lumbar spine by pressure redistribution with a back pad, such as:
- Lower back pain (lumbago)
- Postural muscle imbalance in the lumbar spines
The Lumbamed® plus E+motion® support is characterised by its integrated Vario-Flex quartz pad. This stabilises the the lumbar spine region and the lumbosacral joint. The pad also promotes the circulation and reduces muscular tension.
The interplay between the compressive knitted fabric and the integrated Vario-Flex quartz pad with its 3D profile leads to pain relief and correction of lordosis on the lumbar spine. At the same time, the knitted fabric supports self-perception of the body (proprioception): this way, it can improve the body's own stabilisation of the lumbar spine.
The comfort of the support benefits from the adjustable fastening. The edges of the support can be folded over, allowing it to mould itself comfortably to the abdominal contours, for example, when sitting or standing, thus preventing unpleasant chafing or the edges from cutting into the skin. Special features of themedi Comfort Zone are the knitted fabric and the fastening: these are anatomically shaped and ensure an optimal fit of the support. Lumbamed® plus E+motion® is a performance support that also withstands high-stress activities at work, in everyday life or during sporting activities.
The high flexibility of the support ensures an optimal fit at all times. The handling of the Lumbamed® plus E+motion® support is also convincing: ergonomic hand loops make it easier to put on. It can be opened effortlessly with just one finger thanks to the triangular flap.
- Active breathable Vario Flex quartz pad with 3D profile for massaging and pain relief
- Merino fibre for improved thermoregulation in summer and winter
- Fastening constantly adjusts to stomach contour. The edges fold away for comfort, particularly during sitting, which prevents them from cutting in or rubbing.
- Optimal fit thanks to special knit and fastening pattern that is optimally adapted to human anatomy (medi Comfort Zone).
- The brace is very easy to put on thanks to its strategically positioned ergonomic hand loops.
- The brace can be opened easily using just one finger (via triangular strap).
- Active fibres for optimized breathability
- Particularly good flexibility to ensure optimal fit, even during extreme movement
- Extra stability for secure support during high-stress activity
- 3D Vario Flex quartz pad
Lumbamed plus is a brace for stabilising the lumbar spine using a back pad.
Elastane, Merino, Polyamide, Polyester, Polyethylene, Polyurethane
The elaborately worked knit ensures a balanced microclimate of the skin. Moisture is transported reliably and quickly from the inner surface to evaporate from the outer surface. At the same time, the material’s active breathing structure guarantees the necessary oxygen supply.
Clima Fresh: The integrated Clima Fresh function has an odour-inhibiting effect. This is achieved via special thread technology or via special processing during the production process.
Soft zones in the sensitive flexor areas ensure that the support does not press on or cut into the skin, even when worn all day long.
All compression garments and compression pantyhose (round knit and flat knit), anti-embolism stockings and supports are regularly tested to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 for human ecological harmful substances and assessed. The awarding of the certificate OEKO-TEX Standard 100 guarantees tested quality that safeguards your health.
medi World of Compression: signpost to the future with 65 years' competence in the field of compression. The products in the medi World of Compression are marked first and foremost by their versatility, their numerous possible combinations, their first-class finishing and that special wearing feeling – for the ‘I feel better’ moment.
All indications which require stabilisation of the lumbar spine by redistributing pressure using a back pad, such as:
- Lower back pain (lumbago)
- Postural muscle imbalance in the lumbar spine
No side-effect is known. However, if your support is too tight, local pressure may effect or constrict blood vessels or nerves. For this reason, you should discuss this with your specialist before applying the support if you suffer from:
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use