Lumbamed® plus back support
The Lumbamed plus back support assists your lower back and can slightly reduce lordosis. The Vario-Flex pad and the compressive knit help to stimulate the metabolism and reduce muscular tension and pain. Furthermore it stabilises the sacroiliac joint and relieves the lumbosacral junction.
- Breathable and moisture-transporting Clima Comfort and fabric ensures maximum comfort and hygiene
- Vent openings in the Vario-Flex pad help to reduce the build-up of body heat and sweat
- Anatomically knitted to ensure a perfect fit
- Available as mens' (silver) and ladies' (sand) version
- Please watch the Lumbamed plus product video for more details (video symbol within product image)
Soft zones in the sensitive flexor areas ensure that the support does not press on or cut into the skin, even when worn all day long.
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyethylene
Can be washed at 30 degrees.
- Lower back pain (lumbago) caused by facet joint disorders
- Postural muscle imbalance in the lumbar spine
- Ligamentous disorders
- Post-discectomy syndrome
- Slight joint loosening in the lumbar spine, e.g. osteochondrosis and spondylosis
- Irritative conditions of the sacroiliac joint
No side-effect is known which influences the whole body. However, if supports (or similar aids) are too tight, this may lead to local pressure effects or the constriction of blood vessels or nerves in individual cases. You should thus consult your doctor in the following circumstances before applying the support:
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
Any combination with other products must be discussed in advance with the responsible doctor.
Similar medi products
- For rapid pain relief
- Activates < 30 seconds
- Easy to attach with Velcro
- Anatomically knitted
- With vent openings
- Easy to apply
- Anatomically perfect fit
- Breathable & moisture wicking
- Assists your back muscles
- Wide fixing area
- Vertical stabilisation rods