Juxta toe cap compressive toe cap
- Easy handling
- Trimmable length of the toes
The circaid toe cap is an easy-to-apply garment which provides additional, light to moderate compression for the toes. It's possible to adjust the length of the toes individually to the patients needs.
It is recommended to always wear the circaid toe cap in combination with a circaid foot option (e.g. circaid compression anklet).
- Provides light to moderate compression
- Individually adjustable length of the toes
- Designed for left or right limb use
- It is recommended to always wear the circaid toe cap with a circaid foot option
This garment is designed to provide compression to toes or fingers for patients with venous or lymphatic disorders.
- Other forms of edema
- Severe peripheral arterial disease
- Uncontrolled congestive heart failure
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia cerula dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT Cautions
- Mild to Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Impaired Sensation - must be able to sense applied pressure
- Intolerance to material(s)
- Pediatric & assisted use - must be able to sense & communicate applied pressure communicate applied pressure