juxta glove compressive glove
- Easy handling
- Trimmable length of the fingers
The juxta glove is an easy-to-apply garment which provides additional light to moderate compression for the fingers. It is possible to trim the length of the fingers individually to the patients needs.
It is recommended to always wear the circaid glove in combination with a circaid armgarment (e.g. circaid juxtafit). It can also be combined with other circaid hand options.
- Provides light to moderate compression
- Individually adjustable length of the fingers
- Intuitive and simple donning
- Designed for left or right hand use
- It is recommended to always wear the circaid glove with a circaid arm garment
This garment is designed to provide compression to toes or fingers for patients with venous or lymphatic disorders.
- Other forms of edema
- Severe peripheral arterial disease
- Uncontrolled congestive heart failure
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia cerula dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT