Collamed OA knee brace
The Collamed OA knee brace corrects the lateral or medial joint space by the 3-point-off-loading principle and the inflatable off-loading condyle pad. Moreover it decreases further joint capsule irritation.
- Compressive and proprioceptive soft brace
- Polycentric physioglide hinges based on the principle of 4-chain linkage
- Individually adjustable varus/valgus angle using inflatable condyle pad
- Made of elastic, breathable and moisture wicking medi airtex material
- Extension limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
- Flexion limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 120°
- Immobilisation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
- Hand loop to aid fitting
- Pain relief by reducing weight-bearing on the affected joint space
The elastic spacer fabric is the combination of medical compression and the textile effects SMART TEMP and FRESH TECH. The adaptive thermo regulation of SMART TEMP is based on an innovative polymere that changes its properties in response to temperature: At low temperature the polymere binds moisture in its structur keeping the body drier. At high temperature it releases the stored moisture and cools the textile and skin. The antibacterial effect of FRESH TECH guarantees deep optimal hygienic conditions – even after long term use.
Can be washed by hand at 30 degrees.
- Conservative treatment of mild to moderate unilateral, medial or lateral osteoarthritis of the knee
- Permanent long term care where surgery is contra-indicated
- Simultaneous medial and lateral osteoarthritis of the knee
Similar medi products
- Wrap around version
- Mesh panels
- Comfortable to wear
- Mesh panels
- Simple wrap-around design
- Tool free adjustment
- Physioglide hinge