Levamed ankle support
The Levamed ankle support comes with silicone pads and a tension strap. The compressive fabric and silicone inserts have a massage effect which promotes circulation and aids rapid reduction of haematomas and oedema. Furthermore it improves proprioception and therefore achieves better muscular support (stabilisation of the ankle).
- Anatomically tailored support with medially and laterally integrated silicone pads
- Elastic, breathable and moisture transporting Clima Comfort knitted fabric
- Specially knitted Comfort Zone over the instep prevents constriction and pressure areas
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane
Can be washed at 30 degrees.
- Slight instability of the ankle joint
- Football player‘s ankle, sprains
- Joint effusions and swellings due to arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Chronic, post-operative and post-traumatic inflammation
There are no known side effects if the correctly sized product is fitted as recommended. If unexpected pain, swelling or numbness occur whilst wearing the support remove it and seek medical advice. Particular care is required where the following conditions are present:
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
Any combination with other products (e.g. compression stockings) must be discussed in advance with the responsible doctor.
Similar medi products
- Moisture transporting
- Protection for the Achilles tendon
- Available in 2 colours
- Straps for extra stabilisation
- Breathable and light material
- Seamless fabrication
- Massage effect | Elastic and breathable