The Achimed Achilles tendon support especially assists your achilles tendon and comes with an integrated anatomically formed silicone pad. The compressive fabric and silicone insert exert a massage effect which promotes the healing process. Furthermore the optional heel wedges reduce painful tension on the Achilles tendon.
- Anatomically tailored support with integrated silicone support pad
- Elastic, breathable and moisture transporting Clima Comfort knitted fabric
- Specially knitted Comfort Zone over the instep prevents constriction and pressure areas
- Included with a pair of silicone heel wedges to reduce tension on the Achilles tendon (wear in both shoes at the same time to equalise leg length)
Soft zones in the sensitive flexor areas ensure that the support does not press on or cut into the skin, even when worn all day long.
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane
Can be washed at 30 degrees.
- Acute and chronic inflammation of the Achilles tendon
- Post-traumatic and post-operative inflammation
No side-effect is known which influences the whole body. However, if supports (or similar aids) are too tight, local pressure effects or constriction of blood vessels or nerves may occur in individuals. For this reason, under the following conditions and before applying the support, you should discuss this with your doctor:
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
Any combination with other products (e.g. compression stockings) must be discussed in advance with the responsible doctor.
Similar medi products
- Special tendon support
- Elastic and breathable
- Eases ankle joint movement
- Light weight and breathable
- Comfortable to wear
- Integrated silicone pads
- Specially knitted Comfort Zones
- Available in 2 colours